«

    My story    

»

Info

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 @ 6:27 PM
(0) comment/s
She's back ;)



Hallu lovely people of the Earth! 
I'm going to start blogging again because Facebook is starting to get boring. 
Even blogger is not active anymore among people, but I think this is the next best thing i could do on the Internet besides..... Tumblr. Writing down the interesting stories of my life and sharing happiness with everyone who's going to read, if there's anyone who is even reading but nevermind, I have imaginary readers. Well that makes me happy - imagining i have people reading my blog. yea lol. but whuuuteber. So lately my life has been plain boring without nothing else to do besides school and since it's fasting month AND! I have not been going out as much as I do last time BECAUSE! my boyfriend is in camp. How i wish one day his camp will disappear into thin air and he don't have to return back to camp and National service ends forever yay!!! 

My relationship is going as great as ever! This is like the SECOND best thing that happened to my life besides eating chocolates ;) Coming 7 months, which i know is meaningless to most of you but it is the best relationship which I ever had because I'm a 15 year old girl who's never had a true relationship. Loser=me.  I'm so happy to be blessed with such a great loving man who tolerated with me just as much as i tolerated with him. 

Ok shall blog again soon ;) Take care!