«

    My story    

»

Info

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 @ 9:40 PM
(0) comment/s
Meow



I miss this. ); 
Maybe some of you might know who we are. The three of us, yes the three of us ); 
Nana, I really miss you. I'm upset with you, yes. But you melted me when you actually apologized. I  can't stay mad for long cause, like what you said, we've been through a lot, too much to let go of everything just like that. 

Anw hi, it's 5.30AM. My second post for the day. Having a headache right now cause I haven't sleep yet. But I'm going to school later, means I won't be sleeping at all. I'm sure I'm gonna fall asleep in class later on. Feels like not going to school but I have to because I need to register my IC today. Ya ya.. our is a bit slower than other schools. I know most of you have received your IC's but erm, Whatever ;) 

Bye, gonna bath later <3