«

    My story    

»

Info

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
(0) comment/s
2011 [?]



HELLO. 

 Okay that photo was SO lastyear. Hahah!
I'm back, after for so long? No one's reading my blog, duhh? Anyway, how's all of you?
Hahha. Well, my 2011 started off quite bad. As always, life has ups and down. And what goes around, comes around. No use if we keep grudges on others and feels like seeking revenge. It won't end you see. So, as for those who're in my Facebook friendlist, you should have seen my Facebook statuses. So emotional, right?! It's normal, and it's okay to feel upset. Especially when it comes to Love and stuffs like that. (': My lovelife? IT HAS BEEN SO BAD. And I don't know why. But I accept all these, challenges in life, experiences, and a lesson for me. That's life's all about, true? Okay that's all, not much to update.