«

    My story    

»

Info

Friday, October 01, 2010 @ 2:05 PM
(0) comment/s
Looks are deceiving




No love, no problem.
Actually I don't know what to update. 
I want to update something interesting but.. I don't know. 
Hahaa! Okay LOL. Hmmm, let's see. Ohya, I've not been contacting guys. Just random ones je. So not me. I KNOWWW RIGHT -.- 
But people change. Ade yang cakap saya sombong lagi. Like i said, I don't entertain guys. You add me on FB, i just accept. So, sorry if I don't entertain to your chats. Say whatever you want okay. I just wanna give myself and my lovelife a break. Maybe for awhile, or maybe for years. And maybe forever. I'm just TIRED, and had enough of risking myself, my feelings, to get hurt again and again. I don't stop myself from talking to guys just because I don't want to fall in love. I don't really stop, i still talked normally to most of them. But I just don't get interested. I don't know why. Yes, I do compliment guys when I'm out with my friends, like "Oh, this guy is handsome." You're lying if you ever deny that the guy is hot when it's already the obvious. It's not wrong right. It's not like we're flirting or something. I know the post very boring la, but whatever k.